Sunday, August 18, 2019

Kristen Stewart Vs. Jennifer Lawrence: Whose Comments Are Craziest?

Image credits: Sgt. Michael Connors and Jenn Deering Davis, CC BY 2.0, via Wikimedia

Jennifer Lawrence and Kristen Stewart have a lot more in common than being the stars of some of Hollywood's biggest movie franchises - they're also say some pretty wacky things when they open their mouths. But who has made the craziest statements? Here's a comparison of some of their comments:
On the difficulties of being an actress
K-Stew offended a lot of people when she took complaining about cameras being shoved in her face a little too far during an interview with Britain's Elle. Here's how the "Twilight" actress described being photographed: "The photos are so... I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped."
"Hunger Games" star Jen had a totally different kind of complaint. Here's what she said during an Elle  interview: "In Hollywood, I'm obese. I'm considered a fat actress. I'm Val Kilmer in that one picture on the beach."
While Jen's comments couldn't be further from the truth, Kristen wins this round for making the most offensive claim about fame.
On their significant others
Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence both have famous boyfriends, and sometimes they like to share TMI about them. Here's what K-Stew told Vogue about Robert Pattinson's weird fetish: "I love the way he smells. And him me. Like, he loves to lick under my armpits. I don't get this obsession with washing the smell off." So roll-on is a big turn off for Rob.
That sounds extremely disgusting, but Jen wins this round for using some very colorful imagery to describe the odd hobby that she and her former boyfriend Nicholas Hoult once shared. Here's what she told Elle about transforming into a dirty-minded cartoon character: "We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into perverted Homer Simpsons, like, 'Oh, she's got a nice ass.' I never thought we'd have such different opinions on asses." Hear that, Hollywood? Jen is going to win her next Oscar by playing the live-action version of Homer Simpson.
Bad explanations for bad behavior
And now for the tie breaker.
Kristen chatted to Conan O'Brien about trying to quit her bad habit, and she claimed that she wasn't ever addicted to smoking - she was just "a bit of a faker, a circumstantial smoker." She then went on to blurt out something that Conan just had to love: "I just wanted something in my mouth."
However, her oral fixation explanation can't top Jen's excuse for crashing into a car. According to Us Weekly, this is the insane story she told to Jay Leno: "I was driving home from work and I thought I saw Honey Boo Boo. It was a breast cancer parade. Now I know it said 'boobs' on [their shirts], but I thought it said 'boo boo.' So I was like, 'Does that mean it's Honey Boo Boo?'" Jen got really excited when she thought she actually redneckognized the reality show star, and that's when she rammed into the car in front of her. Luckily no one was hurt because of her false Honey Boo Boo sighting.


So it looks like K-Stew is no longer the queen of crazy comments, which means that she better start coming up with her own crazy celeb sighting story to top Jen's wacky tale - perhaps she could blame stumbling and falling in a pair of high heels on a Kim Kardashian sighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment